A woman and her elderly parents have died of suspected carbon monoxide poisoning at a caravan park in Cornwall.
The alarm was raised at the park near Camborne just before 1pm on Saturday after the couple's helper was unable to reach them, Devon and Cornwall Police said.
Firefighters were called to break into the static caravan at Tremarle Home Park, North Roskear, and found the bodies of three people, and a dog, inside.
The woman was in her mid-40s. The age of her parents is not yet known.
Inspector David Eldridge of Devon and Cornwall Police said: "Shortly before 1pm this afternoon, we were called to a caravan park near Camborne in Cornwall, where a helper had been unable to get a reply from an elderly couple who lived in the caravan.